CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. CSIR – Central Building Research Institute (CBRI) has released an employment notification of the CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://cbri.res.in/. Through this latest CSIR – Central Building Research Institute (CBRI) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 11 vacancies for the posts of Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in CSIR – Central Building Research Institute (CBRI) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||6th July 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||7th August 2021|
CSIR – Central Building Research Institute (CBRI) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of CSIR – Central Building Research Institute (CBRI). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the CSIR – Central Building Research Institute (CBRI) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||CSIR – Central Building Research Institute (CBRI)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||CSIR-CBRI- 02/2021.|
|Post Name||Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||6th July 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||7th August 2021|
CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
CSIR – Central Building Research Institute (CBRI) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 11 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Post Name||Post Code||Designation||No. of Post|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||JSA (G) 1-6||General||6|
|JSA (FA) 7||Finance & Accounts||1|
|JSA (SP) 8||Store & Purchase||1|
|Junior Stenographer||JS / 9-10||English||2|
|JS / 11||Hindi||1|
CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the CSIR – Central Building Research Institute (CBRI) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Name of the Post||Age|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||28 Years|
|Junior Stenographer||27 Years|
CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various CSIR – Central Building Research Institute (CBRI) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check CSIR – Central Building Research Institute (CBRI) job Qualification details below.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (General)||10+2 / XII standard or its equivalent with typewriting speed of 35 w.p.m. in English OR 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer*|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (Finance & Accounts) :||10+2 / XII standard or its equivalent with accountancy as one of the subjects with typewriting speed of 35 w.p.m. in English OR 30 w.p.m. Hindi on Computer*|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (Store & Purchase)||10+2 / XII standard or its equivalent with typewriting speed of 35 w.p.m. in English OR 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer*|
|Junior Stenographer (English)||10+2 / XII standard or its equivalent with a speed of 80 w.p.m.in shorthand in English and Transcription in 50 mts. and 40w.p.m.In type-writing in English on Computer|
|Junior Stenographer (Hindi)||10+2 / XII standard or its equivalent with a speed of 80 w.p.m.in shorthand in Hindi and Transcription in 50 mts. and 35w.p.m.in type-writing in Hindi on Computer|
CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2021 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 11 Vacancies in CSIR – Central Building Research Institute (CBRI), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- The candidate has to remit an application fee of Rs.100/-(Rs. One hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women/ CSIR Employees are exempted from submission of application fee.
How To Apply For Latest CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2021 notification from 6th July 2021. The last date to apply Online for CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2021 until 7th August 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://cbri.res.in/.
- Then go to the CSIR – Central Building Research Institute (CBRI) website Notification panel and check the link of particular CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the CSIR – Central Building Research Institute (CBRI) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check CSIR CBRI Recruitment 2021 official notification below