Job For Govt is providing the general knowledge questions and answers for its readers.
It is a compilation of questions related to general knowledge questions and answers – Central Textile Ministry and former Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit.
General Knowledge Questions And Answers: 22 July 2019
1. Which former chief minister and senior Congress leader of Delhi died recently?
a. Madan Lal Khurana
b. Sahib Singh Verma
c. Sushma Swaraj
d. Sheila Dikshit
2. Central Textile Ministry has got the proposal to set up urban hats for handicrafts in which district of Bihar?
3. Which indigenous anti-tank guided missile was successfully tested for the third generation?
4. Which of the following days was observed as National Moon Day throughout the country?
a. 21 July
b. 20th of July
c. July 19
d. July 15
5. Ministry of Road Transport has decided to declare all lanes as ‘fast lane’ on the toll-free plaza located on all national highways in the country?
a. 01 December 2020
b. 01 December 2021
c. 01 December 2019
d. 01 January 2020
6. Under the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership, which country has said to make their market more liberal?
7. The Asian Development Bank has expressed the percentage of India’s current fiscal year (2019-2020) to be reduced by 7.2 percent from the growth rate?
a. 7 percent
b. 6.2 percent
c. 6 percent
d. 6.5 percent
8. The network representing more than 7,000 higher education institutions of how many continents have recently announced a climate emergency?
9. Which country’s media has started the first network of environmental journalists?
10. According to the Policy Commission, how much will India achieve the economic growth rate of more than 20 percent of the financial year 2020-21?
a. Eight percent
b. ten percent
c. Three percent
d. None of these
Must-Read General Knowledge Questions And Answers