IBPS Recruitment 2019
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT) vacancies.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Starting Date for Registration & Payment of Fee: 07-08-2019
- Last Date for Registration & Payment of Fee: 28-08-2019
- A download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training: September 2019
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 23-09-2019 to 28-09-2019
- The download of call letters for Online examination –Preliminary: October 2019
- Online Examination –Preliminary: 12 to 20-10-2019
- Result of Online exam –Preliminary: October/ November 2019
- The download of Call letter for Online exam –Main: November 2019
- Online Examination –Main: 30-11-2019
- Declaration of Result –Main: December 2019
- The download of Call letters for interview: January 2020
- Conduct of interview: January/ February 2020
- Provisional Allotment: April 2020
- For Others: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
|Apply Online||Available in 17-08-2019|
|Official Website||Click here|