Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
Indian Coast Guard Notification 2019 | The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging career to a young and dynamic Indian male, female candidates for various branches as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers).
Candidates can apply online for Indian Coast Guard (AC) between 24 May to 4th June 2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 24-05-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-06-2019
- For General Duty: Born between 01-07-1995 to 30-06-1999 (Both dates inclusive).
- For General Duty (SSA): Born between 01-07-1995 to 30-061999 (Both dates inclusive)
- For Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL)(SSA): Born between 01-07-1995 to 30-06- 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
- For Technical (Engineering & Electrical): Born between 01-07-1995 to 30-06-1999 (Both dates inclusive).
- For Law: Born between 01-07-1990 to 30-06-1999 (Both dates inclusive)
|General Duty||a) Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate) Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIth of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent|
|General Duty (SSA)|
|Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL)(SSA)||XIIth pass (Physics and Mathematics) with 60% marks with current/ valid Commercial Pilot Licence|
|Technical (Engineering & Electrical)||a) Engineering degree (Relevant Disciplines) with 60% marks in aggregate) At least 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Maths in 12th class. or three-year diploma course with an aggregate of 60% Marks|
|Law||A degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Group result||Click here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click here|