NABARD Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
NABARD Recruitment 2019 | National Bank For Rural Development has announced the job notification for the post of Grade A And Grade B officers.
Candidates can apply online for NABARD recruitment between 10 May 2019 and 26 May 2019.
Before applying to this post we recommended you to go through details.
Important Dates Of NABARD Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date Of Registration:- 10 May 2019.
- Last Date Of Registration:- 26 May 2019.
- Prelims (Phase 1) Online Exam:- 15 and 16 June 2019.
|For SC/ST/PWBD||Nil (Intimation charges – Rs. 150)|
|For Others||Rs – 650 (Intimation charges – Rs. 150)|
|Age Limit||21 – 30 YEARS|
|Age Relaxation||As Per Govt Rules|
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject.
- PG (Post Graduate).
- MBA (Master Of Business Association).
- Diploma In Management.
No Of Vacancy
|Animal Husbandry / Dairy|
|Economics & Agricultural Economics||7 Posts|
|Food Processing||3 Posts|
|Land Development – Soil Science||5 Posts|
|Plantation and Horticulture||3 Posts|
Phase I:– Preliminary Examination (Online Exam) 200 Marks
- Duration: 120 Minutes Composite Time
- Test of Reasoning – 20 marks
- English Language – 40 marks
- Computer Knowledge –20 marks
- General Awareness – 20 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 20 marks
- Economic & Social Issues – 40 marks
- Agriculture & Rural Development – 40 marks
Phase II – Main Examination ( 1 and half hour, 100 Marks)
- Paper-I – General English
- Paper–II (MCQ): Economic & Social Issues and
- Agriculture & Rural Development
Phase III – Interview ( 25 Marks)
|Check Results ( Grade A)||Click here|
|Check Results ( Grade B)||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Admit Card Download (Grade A)||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download (Grade B)||Click Here|