OIL India Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Oil India Limited has released an employment notification of the OIL India Recruitment 2021 on its official website www.oil-india.com. Through this latest Oil India Limited recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 120 vacancies for the posts of Junior Assistant (Clerk cum Computer Operator). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Oil India Limited can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||1st July 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||15th August 2021|
Oil India Limited Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Oil India Limited. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Oil India Limited official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|OIL India Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant (Clerk cum Computer Operator)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||1st July 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||15th August 2021|
OIL India Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Oil India Limited has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 120 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Post Name||Category Name||Vacancies|
OIL India Job Salary Details 2021
OIL India has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
|Junior Assistant||Rs.26600/- to Rs.90000/- Per month|
OIL India Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Oil India Limited Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct OIL India Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Category Name||Age Limit (as on 15.08.2021)|
|Junior Assistant||General||Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years|
|SC/ST||Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 33 Years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)|
OIL India Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the OIL India Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Oil India Limited opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest OIL India Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Oil India Limited job Qualification details below.
|Junior Assistant||I) The candidates must have passed their 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board/ University with 40% marks.|
II) The candidates must have passed their Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application of minimum of 06 months duration and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, etc.
OIL India Recruitment 2021 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 120 Vacancies in Oil India Limited, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
|General/ OBC||Rs. 200/-|
How To Apply For Latest OIL India Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the OIL India Recruitment 2021 notification from 1st July 2021. The last date to apply Online for OIL India Recruitment 2021 until 15th August 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the OIL India Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is www.oil-india.com.
- Then go to the Oil India Limited website Notification panel and check the link of particular OIL India Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill OIL India Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the OIL India Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the OIL India Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Oil India Limited Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the OIL India Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check OIL India Recruitment 2021 official notification below