SBI Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. State Bank of India (SBI) has released an employment notification of the SBI Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://www.sbi.co.in/. Through this latest State Bank of India (SBI) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 6100 vacancies for the posts of Apprentice. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in State Bank of India (SBI) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||6th July 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||26th July 2021|
State Bank of India (SBI) Latest Apprentice Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of State Bank of India (SBI). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the State Bank of India (SBI) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|SBI Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Apprentices Training|
|Advt No||: CRPD/APPR/2021-22/10|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||6th July 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||26th July 2021|
SBI Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 6100 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|State / UT||Language||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Hindi/English||0||0||2||1||7||10|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Urdu/Hindi||8||11||27||10||44||100|
SBI Recruitment 2021 Apprentice Salary Details:
|SI No||Name of Post||Stipend|
|1.||Apprentice||The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs.15000/- per month for the engagement period of one year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.|
SBI Recruitment 2021 Apprentice Age Limit Details
To apply for the State Bank of India (SBI) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct SBI Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
- Age Limit: (As on 31.10.2020) Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 31.10.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than 31/10/2000 (both days inclusive). Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Apprentice Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the SBI Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various State Bank of India (SBI) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SBI Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check State Bank of India (SBI) job Qualification details below.
|Qualification||Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.|
SBI Recruitment 2021 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 6100 Vacancies in State Bank of India (SBI), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
How To Apply For Latest SBI Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the SBI Recruitment 2021 notification from 6th July 2021. The last date to apply Online for SBI Recruitment 2021 until 26th July 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the SBI Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.sbi.co.in/.
- Then go to the State Bank of India (SBI) website Notification panel and check the link of particular SBI Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill SBI Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the SBI Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the SBI Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the State Bank of India (SBI) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the SBI Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check SBI Recruitment 2021 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|