Southern Railway Recruitment 2021: Southern Railway is officially out of the recruitment notification for 191 candidates to fill their Nursing Superintendents, Physiotherapist, ECG Technician, Haemodialysis Technician, Hospital Assistant/ House Keeping Assistants, Lab Assistant & Radiographer jobs in All over Perambur, Chennai. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt job can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Online Application for the Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 will start on 21st April 2021. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 30th April 2021 for Southern Railway Latest vacancies. Furthermore, to know more information about Southern Railway Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 are given below.
Southern Railway Latest Job Notification Details
|Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Southern Railway|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Post Name||Nursing Superintendents, Physiotherapist, ECG Technician, Haemodialysis Technician, Hospital Assistant/ House Keeping Assistants, Lab Assistant & Radiographer|
|Job Location||All Over Perambur, Chennai|
|Application Start||21st April 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||30th April 2021|
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Southern Railway has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 191 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Nursing Superintendents –||83||₹ 44,900/- in Level-7 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)|
|Physiotherapist||1||₹ 35,400/- in Level-6 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)|
|ECG Technician||4||₹ 25,500/- in Level-4 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)|
|Haemodialysis Technician||3||₹ 35,400/- in Level-6 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)|
|Hospital Assistant||48||₹ 18,000/- in Level-1 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)|
|House Keeping Assistants||40||₹ 18,000/- in Level-1 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)|
|Lab Assistant||9||₹ 21,700/- in Level-3 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)|
|Radiographer||3||₹ 29,200/- in Level-5 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)|
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
To apply for the Southern Railway job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Nursing Superintendents –||20 to 40|
|Physiotherapist||18 to 33|
|ECG Technician||18 to 33|
|Haemodialysis Technician||20 to 33|
|Hospital Assistant||18 to 30|
|House Keeping Assistants||18 to 30|
|Lab Assistant||18 to 33|
|Radiographer||19 to 33|
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Southern Railway job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Southern Railway job Qualification details below
|Nursing Superintendents –||Certified as a registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc(Nursing). Experience/trained in ICU/ Dialysis Unit/ Ventilators is preferable.|
|Physiotherapist||Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University and Two years practical experience in Physiotherapy from the Government/ Private Hospital with atleast one hundred beds.|
|ECG Technician||10+2/ Graduation in Science having certificate / Diploma / Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution.|
|Haemodialysis Technician||B.Sc plus (a) Diploma in Haemodialysis (OR) (b) Two years satisfactory in-house Training/Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution (Document proof to be uploaded)|
|Hospital Assistant||10th Std passed Experience in ICU/Dialysis Unit is preferable.|
|House Keeping Assistants||10th Std passed Experience in ICU/Dialysis Unit is preferable.|
|Lab Assistant||12th (10+2 stage) in Science plus (a) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) (OR) (b) Certificate course in Medical Lab.Technology at par with) Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) subject to the fulfillment of (i) The course has been done from the institution which is recognized by a university or Technical Board of State Government/Central Government authority; (ii) The duration of the course is at least 01 year; (iii) During the course the candidate should have done the training on full time basis; and (iv) At the end of the course, there should be system of examination which has been successfully passes by the candidate.|
|Radiographer||10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio diagnosis Technology (2 years course) from recognized institution. Science graduates with Diploma in Radiography/ X- Ray Technician/Radio diagnosis Technology (2 years course) shall be preferred.|
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
A teleconference Interview will be conducted for the selection of candidates for Paramedical Staff.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Terms and Conditions
- The engagement of the Contract Para Medical Staff would be on the full time contract basis for a period up to 30.09.2021 from the date of engagement (if the scheme of engagement of Paramedical Staff on contract basis is not extended). The service rendered during the contract is an arrangement for meeting up the requirement of the pandemic situation and it will not confer any right for automatic regularization/absorption in Southern Railway in any circumstances.
- The services rendered as Contract Para Medical Staff purely on contract basis and will not have any bearing in respect of consideration of their period of service in case of regular selection through RRB or UPSC.
- Full time Contract Staff who enters into contract with the Railways will not have any claim or right for his/her regularization or absorption in Railway service.
- During the validity of contracts, the Railway Administration will be at liberty to terminate the contract at any time during the contract period for administrative reasons whatsoever. The contract shall also be terminated forthwith if the work of the Contract Staff is found to be unsatisfactory and the full time Contract Staff is found to be physically or mentally invalid or incapacitated.
- Candidates proposed to be engaged on contract should be fit medically else will not be considered.
- The detailed instructions with regard to the duties shall be given to the candidates who are selected, along with the offer of engagement.
- The candidates on Contract basis are required to follow dress code as per administrative requirement at their own cost.
- The contract will be ceased on 30.09.2021 automatically.
- The SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates should submit a self-attested copy of the caste certificate/EWS certificate issued by the Competent authority in the prescribed proforma. OBC candidates must ensure ‘non creamy layer’ certification and such certification should be valid at the time of Document Verification.
- The selected candidate will be paid remuneration as noted in Para-I mentioned above and the candidate cannot claim any additional remuneration allowances or other benefits during the course of contract period.
- No private practice or any other employment will be permitted during the contract period.
- The candidates are personally responsible for payment of professional tax, income tax and other duties/ taxes leviable by the State/Central Governments from time to time.
How To Apply For Latest Southern Railway Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click “News & Updates -> Personnel Branch Information”
- Find the advertisement “ENGAGEMENT OF PARAMEDICAL STAFF ON CONTRACT”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the notification, find the registration link.
- Click on the link , enter the required details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.