Spices Board Kerala Recruitment 2021: Spices Board Kerala is officially out of the recruitment notification for 4 candidates to fill their Trainee analyst (Chemistry), Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee jobs in All over Kerala. The aspirants who are looking for the Kerala Govt job can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Online Application for the Spices Board Kerala Recruitment 2021 will start on 21st May 2021. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 15th June 2021 for Spices Board Kerala Latest vacancies. Furthermore, to know more information about Spices Board Kerala Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the Spices Board Kerala Recruitment 2021 are given below.
Spices Board Kerala Latest Job Notification Details
|Spices Board Kerala Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Spices Board Kerala|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Post Name||Trainee analyst (Chemistry), Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Salary||Rs.17,000 – 18,000|
|Application Start||21st May 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||15th June 2021|
Spices Board Kerala Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Spices Board Kerala has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 4 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1||Trainee analyst (Chemistry)||2|
|2||Sample Receipt Desk(SRD) Trainee||2|
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Trainee analyst (Chemistry)||Trainee Analyst(Chemistry) : 1st Year at 17,000 per month and 2nd year at Rs.18,000 per month.|
|2.||Sample Receipt Desk(SRD) Trainee||Rs.17,000 per month for two years.|
Spices Board Kerala Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
To apply for the Spices Board Kerala job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- The upper age limit should not exceed 35 years as on the date of the written test.
Spices Board Kerala Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Spices Board Kerala job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Spices Board Kerala Recruitment 2021 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Spices Board Kerala job Qualification details below
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Trainee analyst (Chemistry)||Bachelors degree in Chemistry from a recognised University/ Institute|
|2.||Sample Receipt Desk(SRD) Trainee||Graduation/ Degree in any discipline from a recognised University/ Institute with computer knowledge|
Spices Board Kerala Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure:
pices Board may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|Date/time and venue of written test: Date/time and venue of written test will be announced in Board’s website indianspices.com (opportunities page). Candidates are advised to visit the page regularly for updates.|
How To Apply For Latest Spices Board Kerala Recruitment 2021?
– Eligible candidates may send their details as in Annexure-I along with scanned copies of resume, recent passport size photo, certificates (Proof for age, education, caste certificate, etc. and experience if any) email to “[email protected]” in advance, on or before 15th June, 2021.
– Candidate has to mention the appropriate trainee position he/she would like apply in the application form ( Annexure-I). [Example : “Application for Trainee Analyst-Chemistry” or “Application for Sample Receipt Desk(SRD) Trainee” as the case may be].
– Applications, which are not received in the prescribed format i.e. as per Annexure I of the notification along with the supporting documents will not be considered.
– Candidates may sent the application as a single PDF attachment in the following order (a) Annexure-I (b) Educational qualifications(in chronological order) (c) Caste certificate (d) ID proof (e) Experience certificate, if any.
– If large number of applications are received, same will be shortlisted as per the criteria as decided by Spices Board.
– Spices Board reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/enlarge/cancel the selection process, without assigning any reason. The decision of the Board will be final and no appeal will be entertained in this matter.
– The acknowledgement of applications received by email, if in order, will be sent between 5:00 to 5:30 pm on working days.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|